MAPPER realises the impossible.
In an international market worth billions and dominated by large players, MAPPER is a 250 person company building chip lithography machines.
By combining innovative solutions with effective engineering we are able to realise one of the most technically challenging machines in the world.
MAPPER started with an idea, then installed prototypes in Asia and Europe, and currently realising the first commercial systems.
To continue this rising line we have a vacancy for a:
As Electrical Engineer you are responsible for:
• Producing robust and reliable solutions from prototype to series production.
• Design of hardware for an upgrade of the current measurement device measuring the current of very many electron beams in a very short time
• Working together with mechanical design to realize the hardware
• Working with Software design and Mapper machine management to realize the measurement
• Troubleshoot and redesign of other electrical (sub)modules within the beam measurement modules
• Holding a bachelor or master degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Experienced in the production and verification of digital and analogue systems.
• Used to work in a structured way and understanding the value of documentation.
• Have affinity with computer programming – it is not required that you are a programming expert
• Good communication skills.
What do we offer?
MAPPER is demanding of its employees in terms of involvement, initiative and responsibility. Our challenging requirements are balanced by flexibility and freedom. At MAPPER we appreciate the ideas of our people. We value intellect, innovation, creativity and content.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279
“JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE”