“JOIN A TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE”
At MAPPER Lithography we are building a highly sophisticated machine. Working at MAPPER means working TOGETHER at the highest level, with a team of specialists in a range of disciplines. Independence, responsibility and a strong sense of involvement characterize our team. MAPPER Lithography was founded in 2000. Today the company employs over 250 people and is still growing rapidly. MAPPER is developing a machine for the semiconductor industry and is looking to the future. MAPPER Lithography started with an idea, installed prototypes in Asia and Europe and is currently realizing the first commercial systems.
Practical experience projects related to study for module or tool development:
- Formulate functional and technical targets and project planning.
- Researching possible concepts and solutions.
- Calculating and defining specifications.
- Simulating and designing experimental setups.
- Executing and/or managing fabrication and assembly.
- Testing and measuring the final module or tool.
- Internships for practical experience or thesis students in Physics, Mechanical, Electro technical or Software disciplines.
- Availability of at least 32 hours per week for a period of at least 11 weeks.
- Affinity with hi-tech systems.
- Proper knowledge of the English language.
What do we offer?
MAPPER is demanding of its interns in terms of involvement, initiative and responsibility. Our challenging requirements are balanced by flexibility and freedom. At MAPPER we appreciate the ideas of our people. We value intellect, innovation, creativity and content. Suitable remuneration is being provided.
Is this the job you are looking for? Then please inform us via the Apply button below or contact us for more information.
Recruiter: Paul Verschoor.
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279