MAPPER realises the impossible.
In an international market worth billions and dominated by large players, MAPPER is a 250 person company building chip lithography machines.
By combining innovative solutions with effective engineering we are able to realise one of the most technically challenging machines in the world.
MAPPER started with an idea, then installed prototypes in Asia and Europe, and currently realising the first commercial systems.
To continue this rising line we have a vacancy for a:
Junior Mechanical Designer
As a Jr. Mechanical Designer you will be responsible for the mechanical development of high-tech mechatronic systems in a multidisciplinary team. Typical constructions are: positioning systems, tooling for accurate assembly of MEMS elements, optical systems and experimental setups. You will be:
• Making mechanical concepts and detailed designs with millimeter or micrometer accuracy. Boundary conditions are: high vacuum and particle free.
• Validating the concept designs using calculations and verification setups.
• Designing and drawing in 3D- drawing programs.
• Making construction drawings in 2D.
• Building and testing prototypes.
• Supporting the production process internally or with suppliers.
As a Jr. Mechanical Designer you:
• Have a Mechanical degree on a Bachelor or Master level.
• Are a starter or have some experience as a design engineer in mechanics.
• Are skilful with 3D-drawing programs (preferably Solid Edge).
• Preferably have knowledge of statically determinate construction methods and vacuum systems design.
• Are a result-oriented team player you ask the right questions and are a good listener.
What do we offer?
MAPPER is demanding of its employees in terms of involvement, initiative and responsibility. Our challenging requirements are balanced by flexibility and freedom. At MAPPER we appreciate the ideas of our people. We value intellect, innovation, creativity and content.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279
“JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE”