“JOIN A TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE”
MAPPER realises the impossible.
In an international market worth billions and dominated by large players, MAPPER is a 250 person company building chip lithography machines.
By combining innovative solutions with effective engineering we are able to realise one of the most technically challenging machines in the world.
MAPPER started with an idea, then installed prototypes in Asia and Europe, and currently realising the first commercial systems.
To continue this rising line we have a vacancy for a:
As a Junior Physicist you will:
• Be a member of the MAPPER PBBC integration team composed of process execution engineers and physicists.
• Develop a system to verify key PBBC wafer properties during the integration run based on data generated by process execution engineers
• Support the process execution engineers with any non-conformities using tools like 3D microscope and SEM. And escalate large issues to the project leader.
• Update or create new assembly procedures used in PBBC integration to improve yield and reproducibility.
• A Bachelor in Physics with some working experience or a Master in Science degree in Physics.
• Relevant educational experience is preferred along with a pragmatic, innovative and a flexible mindset.
• Affinity with measuring and developing new verification methods.
• A precise, structured and practical way of working.
• Fluency in English (required).
• A team-player mindset with good social and communicative skills.
What do we offer?
MAPPER is demanding of its employees in terms of involvement, initiative and responsibility. Our challenging requirements are balanced by flexibility and freedom. At MAPPER we appreciate the ideas of our people. We value intellect, innovation, creativity and content.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279