MAPPER realises the impossible.
In an international market worth billions and dominated by large players, MAPPER is a 250 person company building chip lithography machines.
By combining innovative solutions with effective engineering we are able to realise one of the most technically challenging machines in the world.
MAPPER started with an idea, then installed prototypes in Asia and Europe, and currently realising the first commercial systems.
To continue this rising line we have a vacancy for a:
Junior Software Engineer
As a Jr. Software Engineer you will be part of the Matrix Application team which is responsible for machine control. You will:
• Work on the design and implementation of machine status reporting to operators, service engineers and customers. This includes, for example, reporting on the status of exposed wafers, automated periodic reporting or tool limits monitoring;
• Maintain and further develop the machine user interface; the GUI and generators that convert customer input to a set of machine instructions;
• Incorporate your software module in test setups and/or machine prototypes, your task is to produce an active solution;
• Assist your colleagues using your software module in their applications;
• Work in close cooperation with software engineers and system engineers;
Due to the broad interpretation that is given to the position, this function is both interesting for the professional as for the qualified starter.
As a Jr. Software Engineer:
• You have an HBO (B.Eng./B.Sc.) degree in Informatics or related discipline with an emphasis on data handling, processing and visualization;
• You have professional experience with programming;
• It is a plus if you have work experience with programming in Python, and web based applications;
• It is a plus if you have experience in cross platform environments (Windows/Linux), have knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Design, or design patterns;
• You have affinity with high-end technology;
• You have an affinity for structured software development. You know how to avoid unnecessary complexity and you strive after simple and straight-forward designs;
• You are result- and customer focused and know how to set priorities;
• You are a team-player with excellent communication skills and also able to work independently;
An open-minded code review of some of your previous work can be part of the interview process.
What do we offer?
MAPPER is demanding of its employees in terms of involvement, initiative and responsibility. Our challenging requirements are balanced by flexibility and freedom. At MAPPER we appreciate the ideas of our people. We value intellect, innovation, creativity and content.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279
“JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE”