MAPPER realises the impossible.
In an international market worth billions and dominated by large players, MAPPER is a 250 person company building chip lithography machines.
By combining innovative solutions with effective engineering we are able to realise one of the most technically challenging machines in the world.
MAPPER started with an idea, then installed prototypes in Asia and Europe, and currently realising the first commercial systems.
To continue this rising line we have a vacancy for a:
Lead Engineer / Senior Mechanical Designer
You will be responsible for a part of the machine that will possibly print the chip in your new smartphone.
As a Lead Engineer / Sr. Mechanical Designer you will be responsible for the mechanical development of a Wafer handling system in a multidisciplinary team.
• Take lead in new and running developments or issues.
• Making mechanical concepts and designs for:
o wafer and wafer table positioning systems with micrometer accuracy.
o vacuum chamber designs and high vacuum compatible water and nitrogen connections.
• Validating the concept designs using calculations and verification setups.
• Designing and drawing in 3D- drawing programs.
• Supporting the production process internally or with suppliers.
• Coaching of your engineers.
You are responsible for the complete process: from conceptual idea to successful delivery of the product.
As a Lead Engineer / Mechanical Designer you have:
• A Mechanical degree on a Master level.
• A minimum of 10 years work experience as a design engineer in mechanics.
• A proven track record in mechanical design.
What do we offer?
MAPPER is demanding of its employees in terms of involvement, initiative and responsibility. Our challenging requirements are balanced by flexibility and freedom. At MAPPER we appreciate the ideas of our people. We value intellect, innovation, creativity and content.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279
“JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE”