MAPPER is looking for machine builders!
MAPPER is on the lookout for people that can build a robust and working machine. No fancy stuff, no high tech solutions but foremost simplicity, robustness and reliability. We know how to build 5 machines. Now translate this into a machine of which we can build 50 that all 50 just work when the button is pressed.
Even after 5 years.
If this appeals to you, come to MAPPER.
Machine Support Engineer / Process Operator
What will you do
You will be responsible for the machine that will possibly print the chip in your new smartphone.
As a Machine Support Engineer / Process Operator you will be specifically responsible for:
– The operation of a dedicated tool/machine on which modules are verified and new functionalities are tested;
– The review as well as execution of procedures used to verify these modules;
– The configuration management of the machine. This means that you will remove and/or integrate modules while keeping all configuration documentation up-to-date;
– Identifying problems and issues and communication about these to the responsible Machine Owner and Module Owner.
What should you be able to
As a Machine support engineer you :
– You have a degree of minimum MTS level;
– Preferably have 1-2 years of hands-on work experience;
– Are capable of keeping your activities organized and communicating clearly to other people;
– Have a cooperative mind-set, a slight tendency to perfectionism is no problem;
– You know when and how to say “No”;
– You prefer working according procedures en protocols.
What characterises us
Independence, responsibility and a strong sense of involvement characterizes our team. MAPPER was founded in 2000. At present, we have 250 employees and are growing steadily.
What is our goal
MAPPER lithography has developed a machine that can print a microchip without the use of masks. Meanwhile, we are reaching the final stage of the development of the machine and are on the verge of the production phase.
For this we are looking for hard working, reliable and well-organized colleagues to assemble commercial equipment.
What we offer
Working at MAPPER means working in a multidisciplinary team. This offers a lot of room for development. Develop personal skills is something we encourage. The input of employees is appreciated. MAPPER eminently offers the opportunity to work in an international environment.
Please let our website complete your impression of MAPPER: www.mapperlithography.com.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button below or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279
“JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE”