MAPPER is looking for machine builders!
MAPPER is on the lookout for people that can build a robust and working machine. No fancy stuff, no high tech solutions but foremost simplicity, robustness and reliability. We know how to build 5 machines. Now translate this into a machine of which we can build 50 that all 50 just work when the button is pressed. Even after 5 years.
If this appeals to you, come to MAPPER.
What will you do
You will be responsible for a part of the machine that will possibly print the chip in your new smartphone. Everybody his part, together we make it whole.
The Technician will work in the manufacturing team with technical people from different disciplines and within the project will be responsible for successfully assembling and verifying modules that were designed within Mapper.
Your tasks will be:
• Assembling fine mechanical assemblies using predetermined procedures and possibly provide feedback to the developer about this procedure when it is carried out for the first time.
• Assembling the electrical controls of these systems, including manufacturing of the cables.
• Verifying parts using procedures and creating reports.
• Following and sometimes adjusting work instructions.
• Preparing parts for transport and/or use in the clean room.
• Organizing the logistical process for the transport of parts
What should you be able to
As a Manufacturing Technician you will have the following background:
• A finished technical MBO diploma, e.g. mechatronics or metal engineering
• Independent, communicative and quality oriented.
• Working precise and accurate guided by procedures.
• You can read English manuals and procedures.
• Involved and responsible.
• Experience with fine mechanical assembly
• Experience with gluing in a high-tech environment.
• Experience with working in a cleanroom.
• Experience with soldering
What characterises us
Independence, responsibility and a strong sense of involvement characterizes our team. MAPPER was founded in 2000. At present, we have 250 employees and are growing steadily.
What is our goal
MAPPER lithography has developed a machine that can print a microchip without the use of masks. Meanwhile, we are reaching the final stage of the development of the machine and are on the verge of the production phase.
For this we are looking for hard working, reliable and well-organized colleagues to assemble commercial equipment.
What we offer
Working at MAPPER means working in a multidisciplinary team. This offers a lot of room for development. Develop personal skills is something we encourage. The input of employees is appreciated. MAPPER eminently offers the opportunity to work in an international environment.
Please let our website complete your impression of MAPPER: www.mapperlithography.com.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279