MAPPER realises the impossible.
In an international market worth billions and dominated by large players, MAPPER is a 250 person company building chip lithography machines.
By combining innovative solutions with effective engineering we are able to realise one of the most technically challenging machines in the world.
MAPPER started with an idea, then installed prototypes in Asia and Europe, and currently realising the first commercial systems.
To continue this rising line we have a vacancy for a:
You will be responsible for a part of the machine that will possibly print the chip in your new smartphone.
As a Mechanical Designer you will be responsible for the mechanical development of a Wafer handling system in a multidisciplinary team.
• Take part in new and running developments or issues.
• Making mechanical concepts and designs for:
o Wafer and wafer table positioning systems with micrometer accuracy.
o Vacuum chamber designs and high vacuum compatible water and nitrogen connections.
• Validating the concept designs using calculations and verification setups.
• Designing and drawing in 3D- drawing programs
• Making construction drawings in 2D.
• Supporting the production process internally or with suppliers.
You are responsible for the complete process: from conceptual idea to successful delivery of the product.
As a Mechanical Engineer you have:
• A Mechanical degree on a Bachelor or Master level.
• A minimum of 5 years work experience as a design engineer in mechanics.
• A proven track record in mechanical design.
What do we offer?
MAPPER is demanding of its employees in terms of involvement, initiative and responsibility. Our challenging requirements are balanced by flexibility and freedom. At MAPPER we appreciate the ideas of our people. We value intellect, innovation, creativity and content.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279
“JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE”