“JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS WRITING FUTURE”
MAPPER Lithography successfully develops and builds a next generation lithography machine for use by chip making industry, and finds itself at the brink of market introduction. Working at MAPPER means working TOGETHER in EXCELLENCY, i.e. at the highest possible level, in an international environment, and with teams of specialists in a range of disciplines. Independence, responsibility and a strong sense of involvement characterize our team. MAPPER Lithography was founded in 2000. Today the company employs almost 250 people and grows rapidly. MAPPER Lithography started with an idea, developed it, installed it in prototypes and currently realizes first commercial systems.
For executing the tasks of our patent department, maintaining a substantial portfolio of patent and applications, we offer a technically and analytically challenging position, in a highly interesting and dynamic environment. We look for an enthusiastic and excellent colleague, eager to join and support a young dynamic company with a new, highly complex product entering the market, as a
Patent Information Specialist
As part of a team of internal and external patent attorneys, you will in general support the business and the IP department. You participate and take initiative in amongst others Freedom to Operate assessments and novelty searches at generating and prosecuting patent rights. You will work in a internal team with two formalities officers and two in-house patent attorneys.
– You support the general and business interests of MAPPER in applying your various skills;
– You support in the patent acquisition and maintaining processes;
– You help ensuring that MAPPER does not infringe rights of third parties, that alternative designs are developed and/or that licenses are acquired;
– You execute prior art and third party right searches and report on that;
– You exchange with in house patent attorneys in the execution of your tasks;
– You apply your analytical skills, knowledge of physics, and explicitly inform and educate yourself at MAPPER technical engineers and specialists;
– Where so required you educate yourself as a Patent Information Specialist (Octrooirechercheur) with support of MAPPER.
We are looking for a person with the following background:
– You have an academic background in Physics or else mechanics with affinity for electronics, optics and semiconductor applications;
– You have affinity with working in information retrieval, and preferably with the legal profession;
– You have good command of technical English, preferably speak Dutch or another language such as Japanese and/or Mandarin;
– You have excellent analytical skills, you are creative in retrieving information, capable of maintaining balance between result and effort, however where desired you continue depleting all imaginable options.
– You enjoy working cooperatively and finalizing your work with adequate reports.
What do we offer?
MAPPER is demanding of its employees in terms of involvement, initiative and responsibility. Our challenging requirements are balanced by flexibility and freedom. At MAPPER we appreciate the ideas of our people. We value intellect, innovation, creativity and content.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please contact us for more information or upload your motivatian and resume directly to Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 015 8880 250
Internet: www.mapper.nl and www.workingatmapper.com