MAPPER realises the impossible.
In an international market worth billions and dominated by large players, MAPPER is a 250 person company building chip lithography machines.
By combining innovative solutions with effective engineering we are able to realise one of the most technically challenging machines in the world.
MAPPER started with an idea, then installed prototypes in Asia and Europe, and currently realising the first commercial systems.
To continue this rising line we have a vacancy for a:
Software Designer / Physicist
The area in which you will work is the development of in-machine measurements on the many electron beams of the Mapper machine.
The beam-characterizing measurements that Mapper is developing need to deliver accurate results on thousands of beams simultaneously, with measuring times of not more than a few seconds. For this, we use methods that are unique in the world.
Your work will cover the complete development cycle of such measurements. This cycle has the following elements:
– developing a viable concept.
– detailing out the concept in a ‘scenario’ document that describes the measurement in detail.
– coming up with evaluation algorithms to translate the raw data from the measurement into information meaningful to the machine and / or to its operators.
– writing and testing the machine software that enables actual execution of the measurement.
• You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc.degree in Physics / Electronics or related technical discipline.
• You have (work)experience with programming (e.g. Python, C/C++).
• You have affinity with both structured software development and physics experiments.
• You can deal with complexity, while always striving for maximum simplicity.
• You are a team-player with excellent communication skills.
• But we also invite introvert persons to apply.
What do we offer?
MAPPER is demanding of its employees in terms of involvement, initiative and responsibility. Our challenging requirements are balanced by flexibility and freedom. At MAPPER we appreciate the ideas of our people. We value intellect, innovation, creativity and content.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279
“JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE”