“JOIN A TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE”
MAPPER realises the impossible.
In an international market worth billions and dominated by large players, MAPPER is a 250 person company building chip lithography machines.
By combining innovative solutions with effective engineering we are able to realise one of the most technically challenging machines in the world.
MAPPER started with an idea, then installed prototypes in Asia and Europe, and currently realising the first commercial systems.
To continue this rising trend we have a vacancy for a:
Software Designer / Physicist
The area in which you will work is the development of in-machine measurements on the many electron beams of the Mapper machine.
The beam-characterizing measurements that Mapper is developing need to deliver accurate results on thousands of beams simultaneously, with measuring times of not more than a few seconds. For this, we use methods that are unique in the world.
Your work will cover the complete development cycle of such measurements. This cycle has the following elements:
– developing a viable concept.
– detailing out the concept in a ‘scenario’ document that describes the measurement in detail.
– coming up with evaluation algorithms to translate the raw data from the measurement into information meaningful to the machine and / or to its operators.
– writing and testing the machine software that enables actual execution of the measurement.
• You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc.degree in Physics / Electronics or related technical discipline.
• You have (work)experience with programming (e.g. Python, C/C++).
• You have affinity with both structured software development and physics experiments.
• You can deal with complexity, while always striving for maximum simplicity.
• You are a team-player with excellent communication skills.
• But we also invite introvert people to apply.
Who are we?
MAPPER Lithography develops lithography machines for the chip industry. MAPPER was founded in 2000 and growing rapidly. We are continuously looking for starters and professionals who want to grow with us and contribute to building machines for the next generation of chips.
What do we do?
The core of this mask-less lithography machine is based on an innovative system that uses fiber optics. MAPPER has developed a patented technique in this field that is based on parallel electron beams writing on an electron-sensitive film. With this technique it is possible to direct more than ten thousand switchable parallel electron beams and hereby process enormous amounts of data.
How do we do that?
MAPPER Lithography has high expectations of its employees: taking initiative and responsibility is much appreciated. In return you get a lot of flexibility and freedom, and input from our employees is very much appreciated. You have excellent opportunities for development in this rapidly growing informal organization. MAPPER Lithography offers good primary and secondary working conditions, suitable for your capacities.
Working at MAPPER means working together in a high-tech environment at the highest level, with independent and engaged specialists in a range of disciplines. Today the company employs 250 people and is still growing rapidly. MAPPER Lithography stands at the brink of entering the next phase in its development.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button below or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279