MAPPER is looking for machine builders!
MAPPER is on the lookout for people that can build a robust and working machine. No fancy stuff, no high tech solutions but foremost simplicity, robustness and reliability. We know how to build 5 machines. Now translate this into a machine of which we can build 50 that all 50 just work when the button is pressed. Even after 5 years.
If this appeals to you, come to MAPPER.
Sr. Experimental Physicist
What will you do
You will be responsible for a part of the machine that will possibly print the chip in your new smartphone. Everybody his part, together we make it whole.
As an Sr. Experimental Physicist you will be:
• A member of the MAPPER wafer handling team composed of engineers and physicists.
• Responsible to solve the reliability and performance challenges for the wafer clamping project.
• Responsible for design and realization of test stand to show feasibility of designed conceptual solutions.
• Responsible for implementation of verified solutions in the design of the wafer handling modules.
What should you be able to
• A Master in Science degree in Physics or Mechanical engineering.
• 5 years experience in an equivalent function with a strong background in application of physicist solutions.
• Affinity with measuring, modeling (MathCAD) and developing new verification methods and test setup designs.
• Experience with flow calculation is a pre.
• A precise, structured and practical way of working.
Fluency in English (required).
• A team-player mindset with good social and communicative skills.
What characterises us
Independence, responsibility and a strong sense of involvement characterizes our team. MAPPER was founded in 2000. At present, we have 250 employees and are growing steadily.
What is our goal
MAPPER lithography has developed a machine that can print a microchip without the use of masks. Meanwhile, we are reaching the final stage of the development of the machine and are on the verge of the production phase.
For this we are looking for hard working, reliable and well-organized colleagues to assemble commercial equipment.
What we offer
Working at MAPPER means working in a multidisciplinary team. This offers a lot of room for development. Develop personal skills is something we encourage. The input of employees is appreciated. MAPPER eminently offers the opportunity to work in an international environment.
Please let our website complete your impression of MAPPER: www.mapperlithography.com.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).