MAPPER realises the impossible.
In an international market worth billions and dominated by large players, MAPPER is a 250 person company building chip lithography machines.
By combining innovative solutions with effective engineering we are able to realise one of the most technically challenging machines in the world.
MAPPER started with an idea, then installed prototypes in Asia and Europe, and currently realising the first commercial systems.
To continue this rising line we have a vacancy for a:
As a Support Technician you will be working in a small team with technical people from different disciplines and will be responsible for the successful assembly and verification of technical modules developed within the company.
Your tasks will be:
• Assembling fine mechanical assemblies using predetermined procedures and possibly provide feedback to the developer about this procedure when it is carried out for the first time.
• Assembling the electrical controls of these systems, including manufacturing of the cables in low quantities.
• Verifying parts using procedures and creating reports.
• Following and sometimes adjusting work instructions.
• Preparing parts for transport and/or use in the clean room.
• Organizing the logistical process for the transport of parts.
As a Support Technician you will have the following background:
• A finished technical MBO diploma, e.g. mechatronics or metal engineering
• Independent, communicative and quality oriented.
• Ability to work precisely and accurately
• You can read English manuals and procedures.
• Involved and responsible.
• Experience with fine mechanical assembly
• Experience with gluing in a high-tech environment.
• Experience with working in a cleanroom.
What do we offer?
MAPPER is demanding of its employees in terms of involvement, initiative and responsibility. Our challenging requirements are balanced by flexibility and freedom. At MAPPER we appreciate the ideas of our people. We value intellect, innovation, creativity and content.
Is this the job you are looking for? Please inform us via the Apply button or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279
“JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE”