MAPPER realises the impossible…
MAPPER is developing a lithography tool for chip manufacturing for an international multi-billion euro market, dominated by large multinational companies.
By combining innovative solutions and effective engineering we are able to realize one of the technically most challenging machines in the world with a team of 200 people.
Started with an idea, then prototypes installed in Asia and Europe and currently building the first production lithography tool
To continue this way forward we have vacancies for a:
Test Engineer / Machine Vader
As a Machine Father you will be responsible for:
– The operation of a dedicated tool/machine on which modules are verified and new functionalities are tested;
– The review as well as execution of procedures used to verify these modules;
– The configuration management of the machine. This means that you will remove and/or integrate modules while keeping all configuration documentation up-to-date;
– Identifying problems and issues and communication about these to the responsible Machine Owner and Module Owner.
As a Machine support engineer you :
– You have a degree of minimum MTS level;
– Preferably have 1-2 years of hands-on work experience;
– Are capable of keeping your activities organized and communicating clearly to other people;
– Have a cooperative mind-set, a slight tendency to perfectionism is no problem;
– You know when and how to say “No”;
– You prefer working according procedures en protocols.
Who are we?
MAPPER Lithography was founded in 2000. Today the company employs around 180 people and is still growing rapidly. We are seeking starters and professionals who wish to work in a high-tech environment and contribute to building machines for the next generation of chips.
What do we do?
MAPPER Lithography, established in Delft, develops the next generation lithography machines for the semiconductor industry. These machines utilize new and innovative technology with which the chips of the future can be made cost effectively. MAPPER has developed a patented technique in this field that is based on parallel electron beams writing on to an electron-sensitive film.
How do we do that?
MAPPER Lithography puts a high demand on its employees, for example in the field of initiative and responsibility. A high level of flexibility and freedom will be the compensation. Also the input of each employee is appreciated.
MAPPER means working TOGETHER at the highest level, with a team of specialists in a range of disciplines. Independency, responsibility and a strong sense of involvement characterize our team.
The reward is in line with the individual capacities and competences and MAPPER Lithography offers very good primary and secondary working conditions. We would like to elaborate on these conditions further in a personal conversation. There are excellent possibilities for future development in this fast growing organization.
Is this the job you are looking for? Then please apply via the Apply button below or contact us for more information.
Contact: Paul Verschoor (Recruiter).
Telephone: 0031 (0)15 8880 279
“JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS WRITING THE FUTURE!”