Employees at MAPPER are involved, innovative and loyal, this is recognizable in our corporate culture. We are a multicultural group of employees from all over the world. Our main language is English.
From 1 January 2018 on, MAPPER resides under the Metalektro CLA. In addition to a good salary, flexible working hours, pension and 8% holiday allowance, you have 27 vacation days and 13 rota free days per year and the possibility to buy 10 extra vacation days. MAPPER has also taken an ANW shortfall insurance and partner- and orphans’ pension for its employees.
We offer the opportunity to participate in a wide range of internal and external training and courses, in corporation with the Delft University of Technology, MAPPER encourages the personal development of its employees. Each year every employee receives a personal training budget.
On a regular basis we offer our employees the opportunity to gain experience for a short or longer time at our subsidiaries / local offices in Moscow and Grenoble.
Discounts and facilities
MAPPER has made several collective agreements to offer employees the opportunity to profit from discounts, as like discount agreements with fitness centers. Additionally MAPPER provides hairdresser, ironing and chair massage service.
Working in multidisciplinary teams
MAPPER works in multidisciplinary teams. Each team member is involved in the entire process from concept to product. The specific activities for the following disciplines are:
• Modeling of concept designs based on system requirements;
• Develop and design subsystems;
• Set up and perform tests to verify the designs.
• Creation of mechanical designs based on ideas or specifications;
• Verify the validity of a concept using calculations;
• Create detailed 3D-designs from concept designs and convert these to 2D-drawings for manufacturing.
• Developing electric and/or electronic modules based on the required demands;
• Set up and demonstrate concept designs;
• Selection of the appropriate and most suitable components.
• Creation of designs based on concepts or specifications;
• Design, implement and verification of software modules/- functionality;
• Integration of new/improved software(modules).
Besides specific manufacturing activities are performed:
• Instruction based assembly and verification of parts using procedures;
• Keeping track of inventory and ordering required parts;
• Maintenance of measurement equipment.
Annual events are the family BBQ, teambuilding day, family open house and various seasonal festivities. Always crowded is the Friday afternoon drink at the MAPPER bar.